FxWirePro: the day ahead-18th July 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 18 Jul 2019 01:18:23 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Australia: June unemployment rate was 5.2 percent, the same as last month. Net employment rose by just 500.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Switzerland: June Trade balance report to be released at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: June retail sales report to be released at 8:30 GMT. Bank of England (BoE) will release the credit condition survey at 8:30 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report to be released at 12:30 GMT. FOMC member Bostic to speak at 13:30 GMT, and Williams at 18:15 GMT. EIA will release its weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Canada: ADP employment report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- Japan: June inflation numbers will be released at 23:30 GMT.
- Auction: 1-month bills to be auctioned at 15:30 GMT.